Creative Expo Taiwan call for exhibitors The Creative Expo Taiwan 2019 is currently accepting exhibitor applications. The event will run from 24 - 28 April 2019 in Taipei, Taiwan.
Taiwan Trade Centre, London
Now in its fifth year, the Creative Expo Taiwan 2019 will feature three primary exhibition halls: the ‘Cultural Concept’ hall at Huashan 1914 Creative Park, the ‘Design & Craft’ hall at Songshan Culture and Creative Park and the ‘Licensing’ hall at the Taipei Expo Park-Expo Dome. The Expo aims to showcase innovative design ideas in the unique style of Taiwanese aesthetic life to inspire creative thinking. Last year’s show welcomed 300,000 domestic and international visitors, representing visitor growth of 70% since the inaugural 2015 show.
Three reasons to attend:
- Must-see exhibition for the media and general public
- Build connections across multiple platforms
- Meet buyers from all over the world
International Exhibitors must meet the following requirements:
1. Foreign companies from areas whose export to the Republic of China is permitted by the Taiwan government; or the Taiwanese agents, dealers, branch office or liaison office of such companies.
2. Agents handling sales of foreign products. Supporting documents such as authorization letter or agency agreement must be submitted to the organizer for verification.
Taipei Expo Park-Expo Dome/Licensing
CHARACTER: Taiwanese Original Characters, Overseas Characters, Cartoon and Animation Characters
ART & ILLUSTRATION: Museums, Culture & Art, Illustrations, Publishers
CONTENT & SERVICE: Brands, Games, Exhibitions & Entertainment, Design Services, Government & Organisations
Songshan Culture and Creative Park / Design & Craft
(C) Taiwan External Trade Development Council, All Rights Reserved. Powered by
Organized by the Bureau of Foreign Trade (BOFT), Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Republic of China
Implemented by the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)
3RD FLOOR, 29 WILSON ST, LONDON EC2M 2SJ, UNITED KINGDOM