Coming soon: The Taiwan International Beauty Show 2019! The show will take place from 19 – 21 September 2019 at Taipei World Trade Centre Exhibition Hall 1.
As Taiwan’s only B2B Beauty Show, this event provides a unique platform to connect international buyers with suppliers across Asia. The beauty industry is increasingly looking to the East both for inspiration and as a new potential markets. Many of the biggest beauty trends over the past few years have come from East Asia: BB creams, sheet masks and peel-off lip stains. Taiwanese products offer excellent value at a fraction of the price of Western brand equivalents.
The show will cover the following range of categories across the industry:
- Makeup Kits
- Makeup Preparations
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care
- Nail Supplies
- Eyelash Products
- Perfume & Deodorant
- Cosmetics & Beauty Supplies
- Cosmetics Containers & Packaging
- Cosmetics making machines & equipment
- Beauty Supplements
The Taiwan Trade Centre London offers a pre-registration service to any UK visitors interested in attending, allowing a free entry badge with fast-track entry among other benefits at the show. Please get in touch if you or any colleagues are planning to attend the show.
For more information please visit the show website: https://www.beautytw.com.tw/en_US/index.html
- A limited number of Taitra subsidies are available to eligible UK buyer companies to attend the show. Please get in touch for more details and to apply.
- Procurement meetings will take place at the show. Free 30-minute customized meetings with Taiwanese suppliers can be arranged. Contact us now to sign up (online video meetings can also be arranged).