Taiwan International Plastics, Rubber & Composites Show (PLASCOM TAIWAN)
Taiwan International Plastics Rubber & Composites Show (PLASCOM TAIWAN) is a 4 day event being held from 13th to 16th September 2017 at the Kaohsiung Exhibition Center in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. This event showcases products like raw materials, composites, semi products, equipment, petrochemical, thermoplastic, thermosetting plastic, synthetic, adhesive agent, resin paint, additives, fiber, polymer, machinery, welding, tooling, media and much more etc. in the Industrial Products, Plastic & Plastic Products industries.
UK companies are most welcome to exhibit at this event. If you are interested in exhibiting or attending, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also offering subsidies to UK companies who would like to attend the show for sourcing and procurement. Get in touch for more details. See the website or brochure for more information on what the show has to offer buyers.
• The Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs
• Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs
• Kaohsiung City Government
• High-Value Petrochemical Industry Promotion Office, Ministry of Economic Affairs
• Taiwan External Trade Development Council
• Taiwan Plastics Industry Association
• Taiwan Composites Industry Association
• Taiwan Rubber & Elastomer Industries Association
• Economic Daily News
• Petrochemical Industry Association of Taiwan
• Taiwan Synthetic Resins Manufactures Association
• Taiwan Synthetic Resin & Adhesives Industrial Association
• Taiwan Regional Association of Adhesive Tape Manufacturers
• The Polymer Society, Taipei
• Plastics Industry Development Center
Show Dates & Opening Hours:
• Dates: September 13 - 16, 2017
• Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Kaohsiung Exhibition Center
(39, Cheng-gong 2nd Road, Qianzhen District, Kaohsiung, TAIWAN)
1. Plastics & Rubber Raw Materials and Products
2. Composites Raw Materials and Products
3. Plastics & Rubber & Composites Processing Machines
4. Petrochemical Raw Materials and Products
5. Auxiliary Equipment
6. Moulds & Accessories, Moulds Manufacturing Equipment
7. Finished Parts and Application of Plastics & Rubber & Composites
8. Research and Development institution
9. International Association and Trade Media
Number of Exhibitors: 300
Number of Booths: 520
Exhibition Area (net): 4,680 sqm
Total Visitors: 4,000
(Including foreign and domestic visitors)
Events to Boost Business Growth:
- Welcome Party
- Joint Press Conference
- New Product Launches
- Seminars and Workshops
- 1-on-1 Procurement Meetings
See the show website for more information.
You can find out more about the show by going to its Exhibit Profile. For more information on applying see the application kit, and to apply use the application form.